A Golden's 10 Commandments|
1. My life is likely to last 10-15
years. Any separation from you will be painful for me Please
remember that before you take me home.
2. Give me time to understand what you want from me.
3. Place your trust in me it is crucial to my well-being.
4. Dont be angry with me for long & dont lock
me up as punishment. You have your work, entertainment and friends. I only have you.
5. Talk to me. Even though I dont understand all your words I do understand your voice.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, that Ill never ever forget it.
7. Please dont hit me I cant hit you back. I could bite or scratch, but I
love you and I really dont want to do anything like that.
8. Before you scold me for being obstinate, uncooperative or lazy, ask yourself if
something may be bothering me. Perhaps I need a change of food or Ive been out in the sun too long.
9. Take care of me when I grow old. Youll grow old too.
10. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say I cant bear to watch or
Let it happen in my absence. Everythings easier for me if you are there Always remember, I love you very much.