A Dog Letter to G-d|
1. How come people love to smell flowers, but
seldom, if ever, smell one another? Where are their priorities?
2. When we get to Heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story?
3. If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad
4. If we come back as humans, is that good or bad?
5. Are there dogs on other planets, or are we alone? I have been howling at the moon and
stars for a long time, but all I ever hear back is the beagle across the street.
6. Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
7. Is it true that dogs are not allowed in restaurants because we cant make up our
minds what NOT to order? Or is it the carpets again?
8. When my family eats dinner they always bless their food. But they never bless mine. So,
Ive been wagging my tail extra fast when they fill my bowl. Have you noticed my own
9. Excuse me, but why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the
colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not one named for a dog? How often do you see a
cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! I know every breed cannot have its own
model, but it would be easy to rename the Chrysler Eagle the Chrysler Beagle!